Ranking DSCL Nationals
Several tournaments award qualification points for the DSCL Nationals. See DSCL.nl/nationals for a list of these tournaments. In each of them, Dutch-speaking players can earn points:
- 32 points for the winner
- 24 points for 2nd place
- 18 points for 3rd/4th place (if 3rd-place match is played, 3rd place gets 20 points, 4th place gets 16)
- 12 points for 5th-8th place
- 6 points for 9th-16th place
- 3 points for 17th-32nd place
- 1 point for any other players (if they fully completed their scheduled matches)
The top-4 from the final ranking will be directly invited for the DSCL Nationals on December 1st. The numbers 5 through 16 will play an online group stage in November (three double elimination groups of 4 players each), from which another 6 players advance.
Below is the final ranking – all qualifying tournaments have been played. A detailed breakdown of the points can be found here.