DSCL Open Finals Event
The finals of the DSCL Open of 2017 will be played LIVE at the Esports Game Arena in Alphen aan den Rijn. On December 9th we’ll have a full day of StarCraft II, including an awesome afterparty with the players, casters and audience at the venue. Don’t miss it. The basics:
- Free entrance from 10h until late
- VIP-tickets available (include a DSCL t-shirt and poster signed by the players)
- Live casting by Lowko, Weiman & Thalandros
- StarCraft: Remastered tournament for visitors (starts at 12h)*
- DSCL / StarCraft Pubquiz (around 15h)**
- Afterparty at the venue (around 21h)
- Sign up on Facebook!
The match schedule and brackets are available on Liquipedia.
*Visitors will be able to play in a StarCraft: Remastered competition, which starts at 12h. You don’t have to sign up in advance, and you don’t even have to own the game. If you want to play just show up before 12h and give it your best – there’s cool goody prizes for the winners!
**Around 15h all audience members will be able to play in the DSCL / StarCraft Pubquiz! You’ll have to navigate tantalizing questions about the Dutch StarCraft League and StarCraft to win goodies and leave your opponents in the dust…
If you can’t make it live, tune in to the stream. We’ll be broadcasting all day:
- Twitch.tv/DSCLeague – Main stream (English) – updates on Twitter: @DSCLeague
- Twitch.tv/PsinSin – Russian stream (@PsinSinSC2 on Twitter)
- Twitch.tv/MarthTV – German stream (@MarthMedia on Twitter)
Besides amazing StarCraft, the Esports Game Arena offers everything an e-sports fan could want. From console corners and retro arcade games to a LAN-area. And did we mention the snazzy offering of food & drinks?
Entrance is free all day from 10h until the afterparty winds down. For the fans who want to support the DSCL, VIP-tickets are available in the store. VIPs will get a Dutch StarCraft League-shirt and a poster signed by all the finalists of the 2017 DSCL Open.
The Esports Game Arena is located at walking distance (7 minutes) from Alphen aan den Rijn’s train station, smack dab in the middle of the Randstad: